Choosing a diet in line with this recipe should lead to glowing and smooth skin, strong hair and nails, and clear eyes.
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ to 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup to 1 cup blueberries
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
Add a protein for a great summer lunch!
In a large mixing bowl, combine the well-rinsed spinach with the cooked quinoa, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, and blueberries. Use the back of a fork to gently mash the avocado into the salad. Then, add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and nutritional yeast. Sprinkle on the red pepper flakes, sea salt, and black pepper to taste.