Making An Appointment
- For your first visit, or if you have not had an appointment with Sunflower Dermatology in at least 6 months, please download, complete and submit forms at least 5 days prior to your appointment to help ensure a smooth and timely experience. You can email completed forms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may fax them to us at (816) 205-8120. Paperwork not received at least 5 days in advance may interfere with your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring a current copy of your insurance card, drivers license, and credit or debit card for our records.
Cancelling An Appointment
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call our office as soon as possible. This courtesy allows us to be of service to other patients in need of medical attention.
- Appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to appointment time are subject to a $125 no-show fee.
About Your Appointment
- Please call the office should you have any questions regarding your appointment or a medical concern. On-site specially trained assistants can assist you.
- Follow up appointments will be required to refill medications. The doctor will schedule you for a follow up appointment to discuss your lab work or pathology results. These results WILL NOT be given over the phone.
- If the nurse is unavailable, your call will be returned as soon as conditions permit.
Office Fees And Billings
- Charges for office visits are based on complexity, time and whether it is an initial visit or a follow up.
- Accounts are payable at the time of service. However if you are experiencing financial difficulties please discuss this with the office manager.
- If you have questions about your bill, please contact our billing solution service, Fiser Group, at 913-438-1157. You may also email your question to email@example.com. Please allow up to 24 hours for you question to be addressed.
- We will make every effort to aid you in using your insurance, but it is YOUR responsibility to make sure we have up to date insurance information on you at each of your visits.
- You can find our financial policy HERE.