We are Open
Riverside: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:00am-1:00pm
St. Joseph: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm
In Office Appointments
We are seeing patient in office for appointments.
What to expect at your appointment:
Please do not enter Sunflower Dermatology & Medical Day Spa if you’ve had or been in contact with someone who has: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell. Call your primary care provider if you have any of these symptoms and we can see you virtually.
When you arrive:
- Follow the tape at check-in to maintain an appropriate social distance.
- Patients will be screened when they check-in.
- We require patients and staff to wear masks in the office unless they are receiving treatment that requires them to remove the mask.
- After you check-in, you may wait in your car or in our lobby. We have air purifiers in our lobbies that are FDA approved to destroy viruses and bacteria.
- Please, no accompanying visitors at your appointment (including children).
Additional Precautions Sunflower Dermatology & Medical Day Spa is Taking:
As a medical office, we have a high standard of cleanliness.
- We will sanitize the front desk and waiting area frequently.
- We always sanitize the rooms between medical and aesthetic visits.
- Our team will wear protective masks at all times on site and will be required to wash their hands between each visit.
- Our team will have daily health screenings when they arrive for work and be required to stay home for a minimum of two weeks if they show any symptoms of Covid-19.
We are experiencing extremely high call volume. Please utilize your patient portal for medical and financial questions for quickest response. If you need help setting up your patient portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience. We are doing our absolute best to navigate COVID-19. We want to do right by our patients’, our staff, and the world.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to helping you achieve better skin for a better life® very soon.