- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese at room temperature
- 1 oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pecans
- 2 black olives
- 1 cherry tomato
- 2 original sized pretzels
- Let cream cheese and sharp cheddar come to room temperature. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- Transfer cheese mixture to a sheet of plastic wrap and use plastic to form cheese mixture into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Can be made several days ahead.
- Right before serving, press crushed pecans into cheese ball. Place on a serving plate. Slice the tips off of two black olives and one cherry tomato. Use toothpicks to secure to cheese ball. Add pretzels for antlers and serve.
TIP: Cheese ball can be mixed and refrigerated up to three days before. Add pecans and Rudolph decorations right before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF MELISSA: https://www.number-2-pencil.